Tryouts for all age groups are now closed.
All players must pre-register through Sports Engine prior to checking in for tryouts. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
The HUB Sports Center
19619 E Cataldo Ave,
Liberty Lake, WA 99016
|1. Does the Parent have an existing SportsEngine account?
a. YES - proceed to Step 2
b. NO -
i. Go to SportsEngine
ii. Create an account in Sports Engine for the parent with the parent’s name and email address.
a. Players should not have their own account. They will become “members of the household” through registration.
b. Players will need to have their own separate email address (not the same one as the Parent’s email used for the Parent’s account).
|1. Click on the Registration link below.
2. Parent - Sign in to your SportsEngine account
3. Select an athlete profile to register or select Register a New Athlete if you do not see that profile listed.
i. NOTE: If you don't see the option to Register a New Athlete, the registration is set up to register adults and you will need to reach out to your organization so they can make that adjustment on the registration session.
4. Enter all required fields on the Registration session.
5. Submit payment (if required).
6. Click Complete Registration.
7. After completing the registration, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.
NOTE: To register another athlete profile, click Register Another Athlete on the review page of the registration.
Register for RVC tryouts by clicking the black bar below.
The Registration "RVC Tryouts 2020-2021" is not currently available.